Okay so.. Basically I’m a relationship kinda guy..despite what some people may think. 80% of the time I prefer being a relationship than being with a load of randoms. I like things to mean something. I’m not even embarrassed to say that I like romance and I like to be romantic. I think lads should pay for stuff and pull out girls chairs and open their doors etc etc. Might be old fashioned but I enjoy it so fuck it.
Anyways, I haven’t been in a relationship for quite a while and I’m trying to figure out if it’s what I really want right now so I’ve made a list of things I Love about them and things I don’t love so much. This was originally me just trying to organise my thoughts but fuck it I’ll post it if anyone’s bored enough to read this ..
Things I Love
– Having someone there that will listen to you when you need to talk..help you with a problem or even just have a laugh. I like my girlfriend to be my best friend.
– Cuddles and Spooning.
– Very regular sex.. Nuff said
– Good morning texts.. And “other” texts that only a girlfriend would send.
– Showing her off. I’m proud of whatever is mine so Im happy showing my girl off in front of my mates. And smirking at the fellas who can’t have her because she’s mine.
– Knowing that someone loves you, cares about you, and wants to be with YOU makes it pretty hard to ever be sad.
– Having crazy deep stupid conversations that you only have with someone you’re mad comfortable with instead of bullshit small talk.
– Having someone that understands you and accepts you for who you are and still loves you is an amazing feeling.
– Date nights, holding hands, netflix and chill.. All that good shit
– Stupid inside jokes that crack yous up that no one else understands
– Not wasting time trying to pull when you’re out because you have a beautiful girl already.
– Getting drunk and high with your girl should be top of this list tbh.
Things I dislike
– I dislike how relationships either end in something very serious or they end all together. I think that’s a lot of pressure. I guess you just have to be prepared for that and make sure the girl is worth it, either way.
– Jealousy. I can be a very jealous guy.. I’m very protective and I can get angry quick enough if I think something’s going on which I need to work on because it’s either that or I don’t give a fuck at all so I need to find a middle ground.
Your girlfriend can get jealous too. Which CAN be cute sometimes but it can be an absolute nightmare aswell if she’s going psycho every time a girl looks at you or likes your pic.. Relax.. It’s not my fault I’m good looking.
– The fear that they will cheat on you. This is a constant fear of mine because I’ve been cheated on before and I’ve been fucked over loads of times so I just think people are really hard to trust. And sometimes it’s easier to just be single and not worry about that shit.
– Their family and friends have to like you. For me, this is a must because I just think it’s crazy awkward when you know her sister or friends think she shouldn’t be with you or her parents hate you etc I want an easy life and I could do without that.
– Having fights and seeing your single friends care free. I hate when I’m fighting with a girl and I see my mates and I just think fuck that it’s really not worth it.
– When you’re in a relationship all of a sudden everyone wants a piece of you. This leads to serious temptation but results in nothing but daydreams.
– When you’re single you have no one to answer to.. Which sometimes I actually like because I like being looked after but most of the time I rather do my own thing and not have someone nagging me about my life decisions.
That’s all I can think of at the moment.. I do think relationships are better than being single overall but they both definitely have their flaws.
Making this list has just made me more confused….
Oh well .. Laters guys !!